Star Trek: The Next Generation
|Episode Number||54 (3.06)|
|Story||Michael Manger & Ron Roma|
|Teleplay||Ron Roman, Michael Piller and Richard Danus|
The Enterprise becomes trapped by energy draining, radiation emitting devices in an asteroid field. Geordi creates a holodeck image of Dr. Leah Brahms, a senior design engineer of the Galaxy-class Enterprise-D, to find a solution.Guest Cast
Susan Gibney (Dr. Leah Brahms)
Julie Warner (Ensign Christy Henshaw)
Whoopi Goldberg (Guinan)
Colm Meaney (Lt. Miles O'Brien)
Albert Hall (Galek Dar)
- Guinan states that she is attracted to bald men. A kind, bald man once took care of her. (see "Time's Arrow, Part I")
- The real Dr. Brahms comes aboard the Enterprise in the episode "Galaxy's Child".
- Geordi gets a second shot with Christy Henshaw in "Transfigurations".
- The script originally had Picard becoming "involved" with Dr. Brahms, however it was changed to Geordi because it made more sense.
- This was the first Next Generation episode directed by a woman.
- Julie Warner went on to play Michelle in the movie Tommy Boy.