Back Up, Dancer
|Episode #|| ||141 (7.02)|
|Season #|| ||7|
|Original Airdate|| ||9/23/2004|
|Writer|| ||Tracy Poust & Jon Kinnally|
|Producers|| ||Alex Herschlag & Dave Flebotte and James Burrows|
|Director|| ||James Burrows|
Jack auditions as a backup dancer for Janet Jackson. Meanwhile, Grace comes between Will and Vince.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Janet Jackson (Herself)
- Bobby Cannavale (Vince D'Angelo)
- Will Arnett (Artemus Johnson)
- Steve Ryan (Lieutenant)
- Andrew Ableson (Choreographer)
- Artemus and Karen met in Seattle in 1992 and were lovers for a day.
- The Dance-Off 2004 song was "The Pleasure Principle" from Janet's Control album.
Airdates & Ratings
- 09/23/2004 08:30 PM: 09.7/16% #14
- 01/06/2005 09:30 PM:
- 03/15/2005 08:00 PM: 04.5/07%
- 06/02/2005 08:30 PM: 04.3/08%