Star Trek: Enterprise
|Episode Number||79 (4.03)|
Once the Enterprise finally returns to Earth, the weary crewmen face repercussions of their journeys, both positive and negative.Guest Cast
Joanna Cassidy (T'Les)
Michael Reilly Burke (Koss)
Ada Maris (Captain Erika Hernandez)
Gary Graham (Ambassador Soval)
Vaughn Armstrong (Admiral Maxwell Forrest)
Joe Chrest (Bar Patron #1)
Jim Fitzpatrick (Commander Williams)
Jack Donner (Vulcan Priest)
- While the crew takes rest and relaxation, Enterprise goes through a repair and refit.
- Since the Xindi attack, there has been a rise in xenophobia, which Phlox experiences in a local bar. This theme will be explored further later in the season (see "Demons").
- This is the first appearance of T'Pol's mother, T'Les, who was forced to retire from the Science Academy because of T'Pol's role in "The Andorian Incident".
- Trip travels to Vulcan with T'Pol, where she follows through with her pre-arranged marriage to Koss (see "Breaking the Ice") after he offers to help reinstate T'Les. T'Les knows that Trip is in love with T'Pol and she urges him to tell her, but he is unable to.
- T'Pol has been offered a commission in Starfleet.
- Erika Hernandez has been selected to command the second NX-class starship, the Columbia NX-02. She and Archer apparently have a romantic past.
- Trip states that Vulcan is 16 light-years from Earth. It is generally given that Vulcan orbits the star 40 Eridani, which is approximately 16 light years from Earth.