Star Trek: The Next Generation
“Redemption, Part II”
|Episode Number||101 (5.01)|
|Stardate||45020.4 (Year 2368)|
|Teleplay||Ronald D. Moore|
Picard forms a Federation blockade to stop the Romulans from helping the Duras family in the Klingon civil war. Romulan Commander Sela tells the Enterprise that she is Tasha Yar's daughter.Starring
Patrick Stewart (Capt. Jean-Luc Picard)
Jonathan Frakes (Cmdr. William Riker)
LeVar Burton (Lt. Cmdr. Geordi La Forge)
Michael Dorn (Lieutenant Worf)
Gates McFadden (Dr. Beverly Crusher)
Marina Sirtis (Lt. Cmdr. Deanna Troi)
Brent Spiner (Lt. Commander Data)
Whoopi Goldberg (Guinan)
Denise Crosby (Commander Sela)
Robert O'Reilly (Chancellor Gowron)
Tony Todd (Captain Kurn)
Gwynyth Walsh (B'Etor)
Barbara March (Lursa)
J.D. Cullum (Toral)
Michael G. Haggerty (Captain Larg)
Fran Bennett (Fleet Admiral Shanthi)
Nicholas Kepros (Romulan General Movar)
Colm Meaney (Lt. Miles O'Brien)
Timothy Carhart (Lt. Cmdr. Christopher Hobson)
Jordan Lunde (Kulge)
Stephen James Carver (Helmsman)
Majel Barrett (Computer Voice)
- This story is a continuation of the storyline from "Reunion" and "Redemption, Part I".
- During Worf's absence, Lt. O'Brien has been moved to the Tactical position.
- Worf regains his family honor and his Starfleet commission.
- Commander Sela first appeared in the episode "The Mind's Eye"; Tasha Yar goes back in time in the episode "Yesterday's Enterprise".
- The blockade ultimately consisted of 23 ships. Several ships were in spacedock for repairs or still under construction, so they had no crew assigned.
- Riker commanded the Ambassador-class U.S.S. Excalibur NCC-26517, with La Forge as first officer.
- Data commanded the Nebula-class U.S.S. Sutherland NCC-72015, with Lt. Cmdr. Hobson as first officer.
- Other ships in the blockade include: U.S.S. Akagi NCC-62158 (Rigel-class), U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71805 (Nebula-class), U.S.S. Hermes NCC-10376 (Antares-class), U.S.S. Hornet NCC-45231 (Renaissance-class), and the U.S.S. Tian An Men NCC-21382 (Miranda-class).