Star Trek: Picard
|Episode Number||8 (1.08)|
When devastating truths behind the Mars attack are revealed, Picard realizes just how far many will go to preserve secrets stretching back generations, all while La Sirena's crew grapples with secrets and revelations of their own. Narissa directs her guards to capture Elnor, setting off an unexpected chain of events on the Borg cube.Starring
Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard)
Alison Pill (Dr. Agnes Jurati)
Isa Briones (Dr. Soji Asha)
Evan Evagora (Elnor)
Michelle Hurd (Raffi Musiker)
Santiago Cabrera (Cristóbal Rios)
Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine)Guest Cast
Peyton List (Narissa Rizzo)
Tamlyn Tomita (Commodore Oh)
Rebecca Wisocky (Ramdha)
Ann Magnuson (Admiral Kirsten Clancy)
Derek Webster (Romulan Centurion)
Jane Hae Kim (Tal Shiar Female #1)
Kendra Munger (Tal Shiar Female #2)
- Seven forms a collective and attempts to re-animate the Borg cube, but as she brings the inactive drones online, Narissa and the Romulans jettison most of them into space.
- In 2390, the U.S.S. ibj Majid NCC-75710 made first contact with a pair of synthetics. Under the orders of Commodore Oh, Captain Alonzo Vandermeer killed the two, and after Rios confronted him, Vandermeer killed himself. Rios had a breakdown and was discharged six months later. The female synthetic, Jana, was identical to Soji.
- When Rios purchased La Sirena, he chose the self-scan option, which created the five emergency holograms in his image.
- It is revealed that Romulan mythology expert and xB Ramdha is the aunt of Narek and Narissa. She took them in after their parents died.
- Harry Treadaway (Narek) does not appear in this episode.