Star Trek: Picard
“Two of One”
|Episode Number||16 (2.06)|
|Teleplay||Cindy Appel & Jane Maggs|
With the help of Tallinn, Picard and the crew infiltrate a gala on the eve of a joint space mission, to protect one of the astronauts they believe to be integral to the restoration of the timeline — Renée Picard. Kore makes a startling discovery about her father’s work.Starring
Patrick Stewart (Admiral Jean-Luc Picard)
Alison Pill (Dr. Agnes Jurati)
Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine)
Michelle Hurd (Commander Raffi Musiker)
Evan Evagora (Elnor)
Orla Brady (Tallinn)
Isa Briones (Kore Soong)
Santiago Cabrera (Captain Cristóbal Rios)
Brent Spiner (Dr. Adam Soong)
John de Lancie (Q)Guest Cast
Annie Wersching (Borg Queen)
Penelope Mitchell (Renée Picard)
Sol Rodriguez (Dr. Teresa Ramirez)
Alexandre Chen (Cute Waiter)
Ren Hanami (Director Lee)
Michelle Haro (Guard #1)
Shaw Jones (Guard #2)
Richard Leacock (Commander Musa)
Zach Sowers (Security Guard #1)
Kareem Stroud (Security Guard #2)
- Dr. Soong attempts to run down Renée Picard, but Jean-Luc pushes her out of the way. He is physically fine, but in a coma. Tallinn suggests she use her neuro device to enter his mind to pull him out.
- The Borg Queen takes over Jurati's mind and escapes from the others while they are busy with Picard.
- Kore discovers her father is a disgraced "mad scientist". When she goes through his video recordings, she finds she is the last in a long line of failed experiments — all young girls who look exactly like her.
- When talking with Picard, he and Renée discuss the space shuttle model on display at the Gala, which she identifies as the OV-165 (and gives it the nickname "Spike"). The OV-165 orbital vehicle is featured in the Star Trek: Enterprise opening credits (near Linda Park's credit).
- Evan Evagora (Elnor) appears briefly to Raffi as a hallucination in the gala crowd, but has no speaking lines.