Star Trek: Enterprise
|Episode Number||75 (3.23)|
|Stardate||Feb. 13, 2154|
|Teleplay||André Bormanis & Chris Black|
|Director||Robert Duncan McNeill|
With help from Xindi allies, the Enterprise crew attempts to stop the arming of the Weapon aimed toward Earth. Meanwhile, the Xindi-Reptilians have kidnapped Hoshi Sato, hoping that she will be able to decipher the Aquatics' launch code. Seeing their plan coming apart, the shadowy Sphere Builders attempt to alter events.Guest Cast
Steven Culp (Major Hayes)
Scott MacDonald (Xindi-Reptilian Commander Dolim)
Rick Worthy (Xindi-Arboreal Janaar)
Tucker Smallwood (Xindi-Primate)
Josette DiCarlo (Sphere-Builder Woman)
Bruce Thomas (Xindi-Reptilian Soldier)
Andrew Borba (Xindi-Reptilian Lieutenant)
Mary Mara (Sphere-Builder Presage)
Ruth Williamson (Sphere-Builder Primary)
Paul Dean (Xindi-Reptilian Technician)
- The Reptilians inject Hoshi with parasites to get her to decipher the code. Major Hayes dies while rescuing Hoshi.
- The Sphere Builders increase the anomaly output of the spheres, allowing the Reptilians to escape the Xindi fleet. When the Insectoids question the Reptilians about the Guardians and the Spheres, Dolim destroys their ship.
- T'Pol determines that certain spheres are act to link the entire sphere network. Damaging one of these would disrupt the network.
- While Archer goes after the weapon in Degra's ship, Enterprise heads to Sphere 41.
- T'Pol expresses an interest in joining Starfleet once this mission is over.
- This episode won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Visual Effects.