Star Trek: Enterprise
“Shadows of P'Jem”
|Episode Number||15 (1.14)|
|Story||Rick Berman & Brannon Braga|
|Teleplay||Mike Sussman & Phyllis Strong|
When T'Pol is ordered by her superiors to leave Enterprise, she goes on one last away mission with Archer to planet
Coridan, where they are taken captive by a militant faction and once again encounter the volatile Andorians.
Jeffrey Combs (Commander Shran)
Gregory Itzin (Captain Sopek)
Steven Dennis (Tholos)
Vaughn Armstrong (Admiral Maxwell Forrest)
Gary Graham (Ambassador Soval)
Barbara J. Tarbuck (Coridan Chancellor Kalev)
Jeff Kober (Traeg)
- The Vulcans blame Archer and T'Pol for the destruction of the P'Jem monestary by the Andorians (see "The Andorian Incident").
- The Andorians gave the monks and the spies three hours to evacuate before they destroyed it.
- The Coridans have the largest starship construction yard in the sector. They have ships that can travel up to Warp 7.
- The Vulcans have a mining agreement with Coridan. By the Tau Ceti Accords between Vulcan and Andoria, Andorians are not allowed on Coridan.
- The Andorians think that the Vulcans are planning a war against them. This will prove to be true as seen in the Vulcan trilogy in Season 4 (see "The Forge").