Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
|Episode Number||23 (2.03)|
With less than five hours remaining before Bajoran assault vessels attack the station, Sisko orders an evacuation. Kira insists the only hope of stopping the Circle, an extremist group that wants to rid Bajor of all outsiders, is to get proof of the Cardassian involvement in the coup to Bajor's Chamber of Ministers. While she and Dax embark on a desperate mission to alert the provisional government, Sisko and a team of officers remain on board and prepare to make a final stand against the Bajoran raiders.Guest Cast
Richard Beymer (Li Nalas)
Frank Langella (Minister Jaro Essa)
Louise Fletcher (Vedek Winn)
Philip Anglim (Vedek Bareil)
Stephen Macht (General Krim)
Steven Weber (Colonel Day)
Max Grodénchik (Rom)
Aron Eisenberg (Nog)
Rosalind Chao (Keiko O'Brien)
Katrina Carlson (Bajoran Officer)
Hana Hatae (Molly O'Brien)
- This episode is part 3 of 3.
- Dax's second host, Tobin, was an expert on propulsion.
- Trills are highly allergic to insect bites.
- Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #31: Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother.
- Colonel Day — obviously a member of the Circle — attempts to assassinate Sisko, but Li Nalas takes the hit and dies.