“Star Trek: Nemesis”
|Stardate||56844.9 (Year 2379)|
|Story||John Logan & Rick Berman & Brent Spiner|
|Gross (US)||$43.1M USD|
|Gross (Worldwide)||$67.3M USD|
A Romulan clone of Picard's seeks revenge and threatens the destruction of the Federation with a powerful weapon.Starring
Patrick Stewart (Captain Jean-Luc Picard)
Jonathan Frakes (Commander/Captain William T. Riker)
Brent Spiner (Lieutenant Commander Data/B-4)
LeVar Burton (Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge)
Michael Dorn (Lieutenant Commander Worf)
Marina Sirtis (Commander Deanna Troi)
Gates McFadden (Commander Beverly Crusher, M.D.)
Ron Perlman (Reman Viceroy)
Tom Hardy (Shinzon)
Dina Meyer (Commander Donatra)
Jude Ciccolella (Commander Suran)
Kate Mulgrew (Admiral Kathryn Janeway)
Shannon Cochran (Senator Tal'aura)
Alan Dale (Praetor Hiren)
Michael Owen (Lt. Branson)
Wil Wheaton (Lt. Wesley Crusher)
John Berg (Senator)
Robertson Dean (Reman Officer)
Majel Barrett (Computer Voice)
Whoopi Goldberg (Guinan)
Stephen Culp (Cmdr. Martin Madden)
- This is the last motion picture to feature the crew of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- After rekindling their romance in Star Trek: Insurrection, Riker and Troi marry.
- Riker is promoted to Captain, commanding officer of the U.S.S. Titan. Troi also transfers to the Titan.
- Wesley Crusher is seen at Riker and Troi's wedding. He has no spoken lines and appears in a Starfleet Lieutenant (junior grade) uniform. Apparently, in a scene cut from the movie, he explains that he has been posted to the U.S.S. Titan.
- A scene featuring Cmdr. Martin Madden (played by Stephen Culp), the new Enterprise first officer, was cut from the movie. It can be found in the video release's deleted scenes. (Stephen Culp also played the MACO Major Hayes on Star Trek: Enterprise.)
- This film introduces the Romulan sister species, the Remans, who are native to the planet Remus (the third planet in the Romulan star system).